Here are the list of projects I've built throughout the Code Sydney study group. (Very little CSS effort has gone into these projects!)
jQuery and the DOM. The challenge was to construct the page entirely using jquery methods.
Classes, objects and scope. This was a lot of fun to build! I also wrote some tests around the project.
This was actually a simpler challenge than snake.
More work on classes & objects (unfinished)
Canvas. And a tiny bit of Rx thrown in. This one still has a few bugs, but it is interesting to see how much work needs to go into getting the UI and gameplay right for it to feel 'normal'.